Keep Up to Date on Sports News at NAB Via Twitter
The Sports Video Group (SVG) this year is making it easier than ever for SVG members and sponsors to keep on track of the latest developments and news from the NAB Convention with a new Twitter feed dedicated to SVG.
We think this new social media initiative solves two big problems. First, it puts an end to having to accidently run into someone in order to learn what is going on. Second, it provides a solid marketing tool for sponsors if used sparingly and judiciously.
Posting and following #SVGNAB is a two-step process:
1) To post a message to the #SVGNAB Twitter feed first sign into your Twitter account and then add the letters #SVGNAB into your message. That “hashtag” acts as a marker that makes your post searchable.
2) To find all of the #SVGNAB Twitter posts simply go to Twitter.com and type in #SVGNAB into the search box. All of the #SVGNAB posts will be listed chronologically.
SVG does ask all who participate to follow a few simple rules:
1) For SVG Sponsors, please only post one Tweet per day and make sure it says something other than “Stop by our booth.”
2) Refrain from any mud-slinging, abusive behavior, or foul language.
3) Most of all, enjoy and take advantage of this valuable resource!