Job Posting: Lobo TV Producer
University of New Mexico Athletics, Lobo Sports Properties, and Lobo TV is currently accepting applications for a creative and talented TV producer.
The Lobo TV Producer works closely with many departments to help promote the University of New Mexico Lobos. Selected candidate will assist the communications, marketing and sales, development and lobo sports properties departments with video projects. Position will report to Associate AD for Marketing, Sales & Communications.
• Produce and manage content for golobos.com
• Develop creative video from games, community appearances, practices, banquets, press conferences, etc.
• Digitize and edit video and audio material for broadcast
• Create content for video boards, in-game productions, local broadcast, online publications, etc.
• graphic production for print, web and video
• train and manage several student interns
• manage budget
• maintain athletics’ youtube page
• archive footage
• project management from conception to execution
• The ability to communicate across departments
• other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in broadcasting, communications, or related field
• Experience with final cut pro, lighting equipment, audio equipment,
adobe photoshop, and animation graphics
• Knowledge of prosumer video cameras
• Able to handle extended and flexible hours of work
• Working in/around sports and an athletics department
• Work under time constraints and deadlines
• Functional html/css web knowledge
• Experience recruiting and managing student employees
• Experience working with netitor
• Experience interviewing coaches, athletes and university personnel
• Experience working with Daktronics
• Salary will be $30,000 plus benefits. Lobo TV Producer will be a Learfield/Lobo Sports Properties employee.
• Please submit all application materials via email to Brad Hutchins, Associate AD for Marketing, Sales & Communications at email@example.com or mailed to:
University of New Mexico Lobos
ATTN: Brad Hutchins
Colleen J. Maloof Administration Building
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
• Included in application materials should be cover letter stating qualifications, resume/vitae and minimum of three references. Examples of performance are encouraged
• Review of applications to begin immediately