Signiant to Hold Webinar on Move to File-Based Workflows
Signiant will host an interactive webcast with John Koscheka, SVP of Worldwide Fulfillment & Digital Services at Twentieth Century Fox at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 31. Signiant’s Rick Clarkson will sit down with Koschecka to discuss the many challenges involved with moves by the media & entertainment industry to a completely file-based world. This will not be a Power- Point presentation. Instead, Clarkson will ask specific questions and the audience will be encouraged to ask questions throughout the webcast in real-time.
Some topics include:
- Challenges associated with the initial migration from tape to file-based
- The real cost savings associated with moving to digital and the payback period
- Will headcount really be reduced with a migration?
- Bandwidth constraints and long distance issues around latency
- Multiple formats moving to multiple partners in multiple countries – how do you streamline the process?
- Industry standards – do they exist?
Register today for this webinar discussion about the impacts of migrating to a file-based workflow. Registrants will automatically be sent a recording of the session.