Sennheiser to Host Free Seminar on K-array Loudspeakers
Audio specialist Sennheiser will host a free seminar on its distributed brand K-array’s revolutionary line loudspeakers, to be held at S.I.R. in Los Angeles on Aug. 31 and Sept. 1. The demonstration will include the full line of K-array concert series speakers, portable speakers, and installed sound speakers. The event, which is open to all sound professionals, will be led by Eric Reese, veteran Sennheiser Sound Academy instructor and national market development, installed sound. for Sennheiser. Among the topics to be discussed are how K-array can deliver both cost and space efficiencies as well as sound quality in a number of different applications. Specific product demonstrations will include the KH4, KS4, KO70, KH15, KR400S, KR200S, KR100S, KZ10-4 Pack, KV50, KU36, KTL22, KK50VB, and KKS50.
The session will also preview the newly introduced KB1, an ultra-slim, powered line-array system featuring a 12” sub-woofer and eight 3” drivers. Weighing in at just 44 lbs., the plug-and-play KB1 is perfectly suited for bands, solo musicians, DJs, presenters and anyone else seeking portability and great sound. Following are details of the event:
- Wednesday, Aug. 31, 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 1, 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
S.I.R. Los Angeles
Production Stage 1
6465 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Both noon seminars include complimentary, light lunch.
Live sound professionals from every industry are encouraged to attend, as the seminar will cover a variety of potential industry applications including:
- How to invisibly fill boardrooms, museums, corporate events, churches, broadcast studios, and theaters with quality sound
- How to deliver full, rich sound to a live audience of thousands using a 2-inch-wide PA system
- How to fill stadiums and arenas with 6-inch-deep line arrays
Online registration is strongly suggested. To learn more about the seminar or to register, please visit Sennheiser’s event page at http://www.sennheiserusa.com/aboutsec_events_seminars_k-array.