Sony Intros New All-Weather Domes for PTZ Cameras
Sony has announced new environmental enclosures, available with a clear or tinted dome, to protect BRC PTZ cameras against water, moisture, dirt, and dust. The environmental housing is equipped with a built-in heater and blower and is IP66 rated. The BRC cameras can be accessed via a network with its IP control capability (optional RM-IP10 controller and BRBK-IP10 board required), making it even easier to work outside.
Sony’s line of BRC cameras is already at work in corporate boardrooms, concert halls, studios, houses of worship, city council chambers, wedding venues, lecture halls, and other places where exceptional picture quality, remote control, and smooth, silent PTZ capabilities are essential. And now the environmental dome provides climate control.
- 12.5″ dome for unobstructed viewing through full-tilt range of -30° to +90° vertical range of motion
- Thermoelectric cooling device (TEC) provides sub-ambient temperatures within the enclosure
- Mounts directly to walls and poles
- Light industrial gray powder-coated aluminum body
- IP66 rated seal for ingress protection against dirt, dust, and moisture
- Optional sunshield (BRC-AD14SS) protects the camera from solar radiation
- Designed for use with Sony’s BRC-H900, BRC-Z700, BRC-Z330, and BRC-300 PTZ cameras