Adobe Rolls Out Updated to Suite of Creative Cloud Products
Adobe is rolling out new updates to Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe SpeedGrade CC, Adobe Prelude CC , Adobe Media Encoder CC and Adobe Anywhere for video. These new video updates are available now to Creative Cloud members. A new Adobe After Effects CC update will follow soon.
Over the past six months, hundreds of new features have been added to the video apps in Creative Cloud and this is the fourth feature update this year for Adobe Premiere Pro.
Some of the new features include:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC adds Open CL performance enhancements, media management improvements and editing enhancements for even greater workflow efficiency, and delivers more intuitive voiceover recording.
- After Effects CC offers customizable output of file name and path templates, improved snapping behavior, enhanced scripting options and the ability to migrate user settings when updating to newer versions.
- Speedgrade adds expanded camera format support in Direct Link mode.
- Adobe Media Encoder includes Sony XAVC format.
- Adobe Anywhere introduces performance improvements and diagnostic tools for monitoring system status.
Visit Adobe’s Creative Layer blog for more information.