CES 2015: The Tiffen Company Unveils New Zing imageTAKER Collection For iPads
The Tiffen Company unveiled its new Zing Designs imageTAKER product collection at the 2015 International CES exhibition. The new Zing imageTAKER lineup features portable cases custom designed for the iPad, iPad Air, and iPad mini, as well as portable Neoprene pouches and a Neoprene stretch utility and camera strap for carrying imaging accessories.
“Tablets, especially the iPad, have become a go-to device for capturing life’s moments. However, unlike smartphones and cameras, tablets are not ergonomically designed for quick and easy image taking on the go,” says Steve Tiffen, President and CEO, The Tiffen Company. “We analyzed every aspect of the tablet photography process and came up with a patent-pending collection of cases that dramatically increase the protection, comfort and usability of iPads when capturing images on the go. Tiffen’s new Zing imageTAKER designs let iPad owners wear their devices much like they would a point and shoot camera or DSLR, providing easy access for capturing the world’s greatest images.”
The Zing imageTAKER collection is an innovative line of Neoprene iPad cases, accessory utility pouches and camera straps available in bold patterns and solid colors. The patent-pending iPad case designs allows you to carry, shoot with and protect your choice of iPad without ever having to remove it from the case. Feature highlights include:
- Unique patent-pending design lets users carry, shoot and protect their iPad Air and mini
- Carry your iPad hands-free
- Adjustable stretch comfort strap on case can also be purchased separately
- Can be worn securely as camera strap or cross body for all day comfort
- All ports accessible on case
- Drawstring with toggle closure*
- Protective, lightweight, snug-fitting Neoprene material is weather and shock resistant for life’s everyday bumps
*Pouch series only
Zing imageTAKER Pricing and Availability
The new Zing imageTAKER collection will be available in Spring 2015. The Zing imageTAKER iPad Air and iPad mini pouches have a street price of $59.99 and $54.99 respectively. The Zing imageTAKER Neoprene pouch – small, medium and large – are $13.99, $14.99, and $16.99, respectively. Users can purchase a Neoprene strap separately for $16.99.
The Tiffen Company Captures CES Adventurers with New Traverse Tripod
The Tiffen Company expanded its popular Davis & Sanford Traverse Tripod line to include a new carbon fiber four-section grounder tripod and ball head.
Known for its rugged manufacturing and precision performance, the Davis & Sanford Traverse Tripod line is designed to meet the needs of just about any adventure photographer. Debuting at CES 2015, the new model features the lightweight and compact form factor the Traverse models are known for, while its sturdy structure and adjustable grounder leg system can navigate just about any landscape terrain.
“Davis & Sanford’s outstanding R&D spans 80 years,” says Tiffen. “Its history is steeped with award-winning models and groundbreaking designs, and the new Traverse tripod model is no different. It continues this tradition of technical excellence, helping image makers everywhere capture the world’s greatest images.”
Davis & Sanford Tripod Feature Highlights
- Perfect for DSLR, mirrorless, and point and shoot cameras
- Folds to 18.5” for optimum storage and transport
- Easy-glide center post
- Four-section quick twist leg locks
- Three independent leg angles
- Foam grip cushioned insulated legs
- Rubber-to-spike feet for inside or outside shooting
- Bottom center post hook allows for hanging equipment or adding weight to increase stability
- Separate short center post for grounder shooting
- Maximum Height: 65”; Minimum Height: 9”
- Center post Diameter & Height: 24.5mm, 12.5”
- Leg Diameter & Sections: 25mm, 4 sections
- Leg Lock Type: quick twist lock
- Capacity: 15 lbs.
- Total Weight: 3.25 lbs
- High-quality tripod bag included
Davis & Sanford New Traverse Tripod and Ball Head Pricing and Availability
The new Davis & Sanford Traverse Tripod and Ball Head are available today through the Tiffen reseller network for a street price of $169.98 USD.