Sports Graphics Forum: CBS, HBO, Turner, Big Studios, & Troika Headline Graphics Design Panel
SVG’s first-ever Sports Graphics Forum is now less than a month away and promises to have some big-time on-stage discussions regarding both the creative and tech sides of the graphics equation.
Hosted by HBO at its Michael Fuchs Theater in New York on Feb. 25, the inaugural Sports Graphics Forum will include a lively discussion from the industry’s top graphics designers regarding “Approaches in Graphics and Show Open Design.” The session will provide attendees with tips from sports network and graphics house Creative directors on creating graphics that match the needs of the production team and also engage viewers. Panelists include:
- Gil Haslam, Troika Design, Creative Director, Sports
- Bill McCullough, HBO Sports, Creative Director
- Jocelyne Meinert, Big Studios, Owner/Director
- Pete Radovich, Jr., CBS Sports, Creative Director
- Jordan Shorthouse, Turner Sports, Creative Director
In addition to this panel, the Sports Graphics Forum will address a variety of tech-focused topics, including:
- Broadcast Graphics: Technology Update
- Virtual Graphics and Analysis
- Live Sports Program Enhancements: Increase Revenue and Brand Awareness
- Virtual Studios: The Rise of the Green Screen
- Player Tracking Case Studies
CLICK HERE to register for the Forum and for more information on the event, including the full program and sponsorship information.