Panasonic Announces Firmware Upgrade for VariCam 35, HS Cameras
A free firmware upgrade (Version 6.0) for the Panasonic VariCam 35 and HS cameras is now available and expands their recording options and enables operational and workflow improvements.
- Supports newly-released B series express P2 cards.
- Color control files can be saved separately allowing LUTs and CDLs to be imported to and exported from camera via SD cards.
- New “2.201:1” aspect ratio indicator helps with shot framing.
- Image quality is improved when V-709 MAIN recording is selected.
- Operation of display settings assigned to user switches is simplified.
- ProRes HQ codec support includes 1080/60i/50i.
To download the free firmware upgrade, CLICK HERE